Thoughtful Departure (2021)by Graphite AddictionConversations over coffee.
“Great jams.”Fernando Garcin
Huge thanks to my music brothers Vic Dillahay and Pete Ehrmann! The music journey with Graphite Addiction has been nothing short of amazing and fulfilling with every note played. Our ability to communicate on our instruments the same way friends get together to have conversations over coffee is the essence of this recording. My hope is that everyone who listens to this album will get the same vibe!
Peace and Harmony!
- Upright Bass: Tim Carmichael
- Electric Guitar and Mandolin: Vic Dillahay
- Drums and Percussion: Pete Ehrmann
- One-Stop Shopping (9:44)© 2021 Tim Carmichael, Vic Dillahay, Pete Ehrmann US‑DHM‑20‑32880
- Motherland (6:34)© 2021 Tim Carmichael, Vic Dillahay, Pete Ehrmann US‑DHM‑20‑32881
- Three Makes One (10:38)© 2021 Tim Carmichael, Vic Dillahay, Pete Ehrmann US‑DHM‑20‑32882
- Improrealization (6:50)© 2021 Tim Carmichael, Vic Dillahay, Pete Ehrmann US‑DHM‑20‑32883
- Blu Ze (4:46)© 2021 Tim Carmichael, Vic Dillahay, Pete Ehrmann US‑DHM‑20‑32884
- Somewhere in Rime (7:06)© 2021 Tim Carmichael, Vic Dillahay, Pete Ehrmann US‑DHM‑20‑32885
Pete Erhmann thanks: It's always a pleasure working with Tim and Vic. I hope you enjoy the cd. I would like to thank my wife Becky for putting up with us taking over the house to make these cds.
Recorded at Aspen Street Studio on February 14th, 2020.
This album supervised by Rockett Poochy and Charlie Bear
Cover Image from page 491 of "Egypt Painted and Described" (1902) by Robert Talbot Kelly (Publisher: London, A. & C. Black)
Courtesy of the Internet Archive and Flickr Commons
Contributing Library: New York University, Institute of Fine Arts Library
Digitizing Sponsor: Sloan Foundation
Graphite Addiction Logo Copyright 2007 Curtis Dillahay, All Rights Reserved
For Rockett (2007-2020)
- Label: Curious Automata
- Catalog Number: 210323a
- Released: March 23rd, 2021
- Format: CD and Digital
- Total Tracks: 6
- Duration: 45:39
- UPC: 191092672814