Grateful Destination (2020)by Graphite AddictionWe'll meet again.
“Funky, groovy, phat and soulful.”Marlon Simpson
A huge thanks to my Jazz brothers Pete Ehrmann and Vic Dillahay for many years looped into a transcendent musical journey. This album represents our depth of appreciation for the art of Jazz in all it's complex forms. In crazy times we all have to be like Jazz: learn to listen and improvise!
Also, a Huge Thanks to my greatest cheerleader in life and music my wife Bonnie!
Peace and Harmony!
- Upright Bass: Tim Carmichael
- Electric Guitar and Mandolin: Vic Dillahay
- Drums and Percussion: Pete Ehrmann
- Groove EZ We Do (9:00)© 2020 Tim Carmichael, Vic Dillahay, Pete Ehrmann US‑DHM‑20‑22205
- Conversations (7:08)© 2020 Tim Carmichael, Vic Dillahay, Pete Ehrmann US‑DHM‑20‑22206
- Traffic Saturation (4:27)© 2020 Tim Carmichael, Vic Dillahay, Pete Ehrmann US‑DHM‑20‑22207
- Message for Becky (4:55)© 2020 Peter J Ehrmann US‑DHM‑20‑22208
- Mental Morphology (4:25)© 2020 Tim Carmichael, Vic Dillahay, Pete Ehrmann US‑DHM‑20‑22209
- Penguin Eddie (6:53)© 2020 Victor Carlton Dillahay US‑DHM‑20‑22210
- Future Meetings (9:17)© 2020 Tim Carmichael, Vic Dillahay, Pete Ehrmann US‑DHM‑20‑22211
Recorded at Aspen Street Studio on November 11th, 2019 (tracks 4, 5, 6, and 7) and February 14th, 2020 (tracks 1, 2, and 3).
Mandolin on track 4 was recorded at audiosalvage in Loveland, Colorado on May 22nd, 2020.
Track 5 "Mental Morphology" is a new work based on "Retroverse" by Victor Carlton Dillahay.
Graphite Addiction Logo Copyright 2007 Curtis Dillahay, All Rights Reserved
- Label: Curious Automata
- Catalog Number: 200805a
- Released: August 15th, 2020
- Format: CD and Digital
- Total Tracks: 7
- Duration: 46:06
- UPC: 191092359937