Watching Water (2018)by TAC ProjectA journey in bass.
The TAC Project is a journey to explore the various possibilities of what a single instrument can do. It led to the concept that a bass could be a melodic and harmonic instrument, in addition to holding down a bass line. As a player, creating the multiple tracks to accomplish this was difficult but exciting at the same time.
I’ve always believed that a true musician works towards mastering their own instrument but must have a concept of what all other musicians do to achieve the overall musical statement. It is with many talented people around me that this musical concept became reality. I couldn’t have done this without them. I hope that this music brings as much joy to everyone as it has provided me. I am truly blessed to have the wonder of Music to share!
Peace and Harmony!
- Basses, Percussion, Spoken Vocal: Tim Carmichael
- Percussion tracks, drum programming and Didgeridoo: Scott 'Gusty' Christensen
- Sax: Doug Carmichael
- Vocals Tracks 3 and 4: Tali Ratzon
- Guitar on track 1: Vic Dillahay
- Watching Water (3:52)© 2014 Tim Carmichael US‑DHM‑14‑01799
- Brofoya (3:02)© 2014 Tim Carmichael US‑DHM‑14‑01800
- Change (2:29)© 2014 Tim Carmichael US‑DHM‑14‑01801
- Song for the Children (3:32)© 2014 Tim Carmichael US‑DHM‑14‑01802
- Upper Ethereal (4:56)© 2014 Tim Carmichael US‑DHM‑14‑01803
- Ode to John Francis (4:16)© 2014 Tim Carmichael US‑DHM‑14‑01804
- HippiPOTamus (2:48)© 2014 Tim Carmichael US‑DHM‑14‑01805
- Remember Peace (3:22)© 2014 Tim Carmichael US‑DHM‑14‑01806
Recorded, Mixed and Mastered by Scott 'Gusty' Christensen
Cover Painting "The Blue Notes" Jon Bui
Photos by Ron Dreasher
- Label: Curious Automata
- Catalog Number: 140204a
- Released: February 2nd, 2014
- Format: CD and Digital
- Total Tracks: 8
- Duration: 28:17
- UPC: 887936792120